The Apathco Group is holding a free sustainable supply chain webinar on Tuesday, June 7, 2011, between 11:00am – 12:00pm. This sustainable supply chain webinar can also help to reduce your costs.
Sustainable supply chain management is a practical approach that uses a business’s buying power to encourage, stimulate and deliver improved environmental and social outcomes from suppliers and/or service providers. It is a key dimension of strategic sourcing that provides value for money to the company and the customer over a product’s lifecycle and minimizes the environmental impacts of operating in carbon-constrained markets.
This webinar will focus on demonstrating the benefits of sustainable supply chain management, including:
• Purchasing products that reduce your energy/waste/water costs
• Encouraging improvement in product design to initiate a sustainable re-design
• Minimizing the environmental impact of your products developed and services provided
• Minimizing the environmental impact of the total supply chain
• Improved channels of communication with suppliers and consumers to initiate more open discussions
Guest Speaker: Tracy Mak – Instyle Textiles
Limited spaces are available. To register, click here.
© 2011, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.