The Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Government of Israel’s Economic Mission to the Southern Region will host Cleanovation in Houston on Sep 14, 2011. More than 300 participants are anticipated to attend, along with leaders from Fortune 100, select emerging growth companies and the public sector with many having headquarters in Texas or Israel.
The Cleanovation conference features the best Israeli and Global cleantech companies, it is designed for building business opportunities for cleantech companies in Texas, all of USA and Israel. The event is also designed to help interested parties find optimal partners, customers and identify primary and/or supplemental funding.
The conference provides first-hand access to most sophisticated technologies for energy efficiency, alternative energy, water filtration and more.
Cleanovation has emerged as one of the most important clean technology events (including energy efficiency, water, smart-grid and more) for decision makers and thought leaders from around the globe.
To register click here. Last year’s success may be viewed here. Thursday September 15th, 2011 is the Rice Alliance Annual Energy & Clean Technology Venture Forum, showcasing the Most Promising Emerging Energy Technology Companies. Note: Numerous Venture Capitalists will attend participate.
- Conference Attendees : Waste Management, Ernst & Young, CenterPoint Energy, IDE, McGuireWoods, GE Digital Energy, IBM, Chevron Energy Technology Company, Ein Netafim, Clear Results Consulting, Amida, Alvarion, Gnrgy, Enverid, Environmental Energy Resources, DST, Austin Technology Incubator, San Antonio Water System, El Paso Water Utilities, National Algae Association, Beemtech, Green Mountain Energy, The Dow Chemical Company, Waterfall Security Solutions, CDM, Resources Renewable,USA, and more.
- One-on-one meetings to build and fund your business
- Presentations by featured Israeli & US companies
- More than 200 industry professionals expected
- New industry technology
- Break-out sessions and private meetings will be arranged
- Due to Israel’s scarce natural resources, it is leading the world in water and alternative energy innovations.
- Israel is the Silicon Valley of water. Relative to its small size, Israel has devoted more resources to the development of wastewater treatment and reclamation than any other country in the world.
- Home grown Israeli VC community – Israel has a vibrant local VC community which includes Israel Cleantech Ventures, AquaAgro and Terra Ventures – three firms dedicated to investing in Israel’s cleantech sector.
- The sun shines brightly over Israel – The solar radiation Israel receives is a driver of solar thermal companies.
- Leveragability of tech expertise to cleantech – Israel’s tech sector has flourished through the creation of core technology competencies that are world leading.
- The Bird Energy Fund, a joint U.S & Israeli government fund targeted to fund R&D partnerships between Israeli and U.S companies has been making grants on a regular basis. The Texas-Israel Chamber can help you find the right partner.
- Israeli US Venture Capital Firms firms have already committed to participate in this event representing over $1B in investment potential.
For details, including a list of benefits, click here.