On October 29th and 30th, 2011, the course “Understanding Policies and Finances – Fast Track to a Renewable Energy Consultancy Job,” was held at Imperial College, London. This two day course is designed for individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. The course is also attended by managers and directors who intend to invest in the renewable energy sector.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance
- Feed-In Tariff
- Project Finance calculations 1
- Basic technical calculations – energy, economics, emissions
- EIA and LCA reports
- Project Finance calculations 2
- Government policy and support schemes – UN, EU, UK
- Project Finance examples
- Practical international case studies
Participants who pass the exam earn the internationally recognized Galileo Master Certificate. The cost of the course is £450 Course + Certificate of Participation or £495 Course + Certificate of Participation + Exam for Galileo Master Certificate.
Additional courses are also scheduled for Edinburgh Napier University on November 4th and 5th, and Coventry University on November 25th and 26th. To register click here.
© 2011, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.