Between November 7 and 9, Miami Dade College is hosting the Only Sustainable 2011 event. This is one of the most prestigious events on American sustainable energy. Over 40 expert speakers and senior representatives of the energy industry will discuss the latest sustainable energy trends. More than 400 professionals and companies are expected to attend from Spain, US and Latin America.
Sustainable energy is the industry with the most growth projection over the next decade. This conference is a vital meeting place for investors, banks, companies, scientists, governments and other actors within the renewable energy sector.
This is an effective channel to build alliances and relationships between industry leaders and learn about the latest developments in sustainable energy at the hands of more than 50 recognized leaders and energy experts.
For three consecutive days of lectures, 40 public and private sector speakers, public authorities, regulators, businessmen and academics in the industry will discuss the most important aspects about projects, the present conditions, strategies, regulations, tax issues and future prospects related to sustainable energy production in the region.
Among the top-level speakers are also important representatives of public organizations and institutions in the sector of renewable energies such as:
- Adam Putnam, Florida Commissioner of Agriculture (Department of Agriculture and Biomass), Florida, United States
- Barry Moline, Director of the Municipal Association in Florida, United States; F. Javier Salazar, President of the Energy Regulatory Commission, Mexico; Spain
- Ronald A. Brisé, Commissioner Florida Public Service and Member of the National Association of Utility Commissioners (NARUC), Florida, United States
- Margaret M. Cullen, Development Commissioner for Energy, Canada
- Senior executives from leading international firms such as Bankia, Gamesa, NextEra / FPL, FCC Energy, Banco Sabadell and Baker & McKenzie
According to Vicente López-Ibor, President of the Advisory Council for Only Sustainable: “This conference provides a great opportunity to discuss current challenges in the energy sector – from an economic, regulatory, technical and environmental perspective.”
The International Conference has the support of recognized international institutions such as Miami Dade College, Madrid, Network, Energy Cluster, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and Bankia.
For more information click here.
© 2011, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.