This video is a recording of the public forum on sustainability – Responding: Our Role in Education for Sustainable Development – that took place in Regina Saskatchewan October 14, 2010.
Participants shared their ideas about how institutional practices can re-orient research and learning for sustainability.
• Vianne Timmons, President of the University of Regina (forum chairperson)
• Charles Hopkins, UNESCO Chair in Education for Sustainable Development at York University
• Shauneen Pete, President of First Nations University of Canada
• Robert McCulloch, President and CEO of the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology
• Audrey Roadhouse, Deputy Minister of Education, Saskatchewan
• Gerald Farthing, Deputy Minister of Education, Manitoba
• Bob Willard, speaker and author of resources for Sustainability Champions
• Malcolm Wilson, Director of the Office of Energy and Environment, University of Regina.
The forum was hosted by the University of Regina in partnership with Innovation Place.
© 2011, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.