The IEMA approved Certified Carbon Footprint Practitioner training will take place in Brussels, on March 1 & 2, 2012. The training is comprised of a 2 day workshop plus additional time for preparation of the assignment.
The course is designed to attract General Managers, Environmental Managers, PR and Communication Managers, Marketing Managers and Sustainability professionals who have so far achieved a good level of knowledge on environmental and climate change issues and wish to learn more about ways they can implement a Carbon Footprint Strategy.
In a world rapidly warming up, and as a response to legal and social pressures, businesses need to adopt innovative and cost- effective ways to limit their adverse effects regarding climate change.
Climate Change is becoming an ever-pressing matter, with its mitigation becoming increasingly demanded by all members of society, including businesses.
- The issue of climate change and sustainable development
- The notion of your business’ carbon footprint
- GHG emissions Accounting & Reporting
- Carbon Regulations
- The importance of water footprint
- Tools for measuring the GHG emissions of services and products and their impact on your organization
- Carbon Footprint Strategy and Energy Efficiency
- Product Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and measuring standards
- Creation of Carbon Neutral services and products
- Carbon Offsetting
- Best Practices for measuring Carbon footprint
The Certified Carbon Footprint Practitioner training is approved by the leading UK Institute for Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) and delivers extensive and specialised knowledge for managers dealing with environmental and climate change issues.
At the end of the workshop professionals have the opportunity to complete Final Assignment which qualifies them for certification. Upon successful completion, professionals gain a CCF-P Certification and CCF-P Seal.
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.