The Wall Street Green Summit is the longest running and most comprehensive environmental market event in the industry. Launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro, The Wall Street Green Summit covers cutting edge content, industry developments and features the practitioners and the leaders of tomorrow. The event will take place on March 19 & 20, 2012 at the Center for Architecture 536 LaGuardia Place, New York, NY 10012.
The Wall Street Green Summit XI is the “one-stop shop” to come up to speed on the latest developments in Green Trading and Finance.
- Renewable Energy Finance
- Smart Grid Opportunities
- Greening Buildings
- Insights into Carbon Trading & Finance
- Green Hedge Fund Strategies
- Cleantech Investment Today
- California Carbon Market for 2012
- New Green Investment Opportunities
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.