Global Green Investors Guide is an extensive database with various institutions (venture capital, private equity and government agencies) that invest in cleantech and renewable energy sectors. The guide is published by researchwhitepaper.com.
Global Green Investors Guide contains large numbers of venture capital & private equity investors investing in diversified range of opportunities. Global Green Investors Guide is a capital raising guide dedicated to the fast growing green industries (Greentech, Cleantech, Renewable Energy, Alternative Energy). Their new edition contains over 1,000 companies that invest in Green related industries globally.
Highlights of this Guide
- More than 1,000 global investment institutions
- More than 3,000 contacts – Names, Title, Address, E-mail, Phone Number
- Diversified Investment Firms investing in diversified industries
- Global database – Asia, North America, Europe
- Excel Format
- Investors providing capital for Start-Ups, Middle Stage, PIPE, Expansion Capital, Infrastructure and other purposes
Top 5 Reasons to use this Guide
1. Start-up green companies seeking investment for their businesses
2. Established green companies seeking expansion or acquisition capital for their operations
3. Financial professionals seeking capital sources for their clients’ projects
4. Renewable energy projects seeking for funding & financing
5. Other green energy and environmental related infrastructure projects looking for financing
“Very useful report, we have contacted over 500 firms from this database already for our Solar Energy Project”
“I found this especially useful as it covers companies worldwide including investment institutions from emerging markets in Asia & Middle East”
“I am an advisor and have been using this report both for greentech and renewable energy financing projects, I am looking forward to my monthly updates”
The price of the guide is US$98.50
For more information or to buy the guide click here.
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.
Global Solar Companies Guide
Four Greentech Venture Capital Firms
10 Countries for Green Investments
Major US Environmental Engineering Companies Guide
Private Sector Green Investment
Cleantech the Next Great Investment Opportunity
Will 2012 be the Best Year Ever For Clean-Tech Investment?
Investments from Corporate Sustainability is Driving Green Businesses in the UK
UK Government Investments in Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Growing US Corporate Investments are Driving Cleantech
Greener Vehicles Growing Cleantech and Providing Green Jobs
Cleantech Partnerships and Collaborations
California and Other US Leaders in Cleantech Investments
Leading US Cleantech Investment Sectors in 2011 Q3 and Q4
VC Investment in US Cleantech in 2011
US Regains Lead from China as Clean Energy Leader
Investing in CleanTech: Efficiency Upgrades and Renewable Energy