Clean technology is one of the fastest growing sectors in the global economy. From solar and wind, to energy efficiency and electric cars, new technologies and opportunities are happening every day. The 2012 Cleantech Directory is a powerful tool to help keep up with a fast moving sector.
The 2012 Cleantech Directory is like Cliff Notes for the Cleantech industry. It’s a quick resource to bring a wide variety of people, from professionals and investors to students, up to speed on the latest cleantech news they should know about. It’s the perfect gift for the cleantech enthusiast who has everything.
The 2012 Cleantech Directory can be used to:
- Brush up on local cleantech happenings before attending important meetings and events
- Identify potential partners and collaborators for projects
- Research business opportunities in various locations
- Replicate successful cleantech initiatives from other countries, states and companies
- Frustrate your competitors by being two steps ahead
- The 2012 Cleantech Directory highlights the industry all in one easy-to-read book.
It is a quick resource guide on recent developments, initiatives, and influencers around the world—those who are moving clean technology forward into a maturing industry. There are incredible, smart, and inspiring things going on across the globe. This book spotlights those achievements.
For more information or to purchase the directory click here.
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.
Global Green Investors Guide
Global Solar Companies Guide
Four Greentech Venture Capital Firms
10 Countries for Green Investments
Private Sector Green Investment
Cleantech the Next Great Investment Opportunity