Applications are now being accepted for an October, 2012 certificate program in Corporate Social Responsibility at the University of Toronto. The Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility is presented by the University of St. Michael’s College, Continuing Education Division in the University of Toronto in partnership with The Conference Board of Canada.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers, consultants and other key individuals involved in strategic planning, public affairs, community investment, environmental sustainability, human resources, compliance and ethics; directors of not for profit agencies and foundations; public sector leaders and managers.
The CSR Program will enable participants to:
- Appreciate the complexity of CSR in the context of today’s global environment
- Consider the evolution of CSR from margin to mainstream
- Articulate an understanding of CSR
- Integrate CSR into strategic planning
- Acquire skills and techniques for leading organizational change
- Become part of a community of ongoing learning
Spaces are limited. For more information or to apply for the CSR certificate click here.
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.