This event will highlight seven new, green, “conscious companies.” Fledge is the first conscious company incubator it ends on Sunday, September 23rd with the public presentation of its first seven “fledgling” companies. These companies have a combined potential impact reaching across billions of people around the world across a variety of means. On September 23rd, see these companies present their visions live, on stage, at the
Playhouse/Intiman Theater at the Seattle Center. Tickets are free.
- These seven companies are:
- BURN Manufacturing brings fresh air with it’s clean burning cook stoves
- Learning Lights brings clean energy, and the knowledge to create it in-country
- Community Sourced Capital improves our own communities
- Local Tools powers community tool lending libraries
- Trash Backwards powers the reuse revolution
- Personify makes it easy to give back, and
- HERE connects us all
Presentations will be followed by dinner and drinks, networking, and an opportunity to meet the people at the fledglings, plus the “conscious” community members of Seattle.
For more information click here.
Puma Wins the Guardians’ Sustainable Business Award
Corporate Green Ranking: Top Spots and Most Improved
The World’s Greenest Companies (2011)
America’s Greenest Companies (2011)
Canada’s Greenest Companies (2011)
Newsweek’s 10 Greenest Companies (2010)
America’s Most Sustainable Businesses (2009)
Canada’s Most Sustainable Businesses (2009)
Greener Japanese Companies
Surveys of America’s Greenest Brands Suggest that Redemption is Possible
What Businesses are Doing to Combat Climate Change
Bschool.com’s “10 Great Companies Who Were Green Before It Was Cool”