The VERGE event will be held on November 13 and 13 at The InterContinental San Francisco, 888 Howard Street, San Francisco, California. VERGE brings together business innovators, entrepreneurs, and leading public officials to illuminate the opportunities for radical efficiencies created through technology advancements in energy, buildings and transportation. As explained by Steve Avadek of CitiGroup, “VERGE was the most valuable conference I have attended.”
Why you should attend Verge:
- Discover the future of sustainability. Learn about radical new efficiencies in buildings, energy, and transportation.
- Understand the trends. See how disruptive technologies and financial innovations are creating new opportunities.
- Meet the new leaders. VERGE features innovators in business and the public sector who are reshaping the way we shop, travel, work, and live.
- Connect with innovators. VERGE is about forging the right connections. You’ll have ongoing opportunities throughout the event to connect with thought-leaders, entrepreneurs, and suppliers in this rapidly growing sector.
- Explore the new ecosystem. VERGE explores company engagement in a vast web of relationships to exploit convergence, from industry standards to employee engagement to NGO partnerships.
For more information or to register click here.
Environmental Revolution: Building and Operations
The Extraordinary Growth of Green Building
Green Building Environmental Benefits
Green Buildings Combat Climate Change
Green Buildings Health and Performance Benefits Part 1
Green Buildings Health and Performance Benefits Part 2
Green Building Economic Benefits
Green Building Social Benefits
Green Schools Serve our Collective Best Interest
USGBC’s Green School Building Resources
The Future of Green School Buildings
Benefits of Green Roofs
Three Types of Cool Roofs
The Academic Superiority of Green Schools
Green School Buildings Offer Many Benefits
A Green School is a High Performance School
Renewable Energy Is Our Only Hope
American Voters Want More Renewable Energy
The Promise of Renewable Energy in the US
President Clinton on What the American Public Needs to Know about Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy in 2012: The Global Economic and Environmental Climate
US Wind Energy Market Review and Forecasts for 2012
US Solar Energy Review and 2012 Forecasts
Geothermal Energy Market Review and Forecasts for 2012
Sustainable Transportation Ideas of the Future (Video)
Sustainable Transportation Brought to you by Better Place (VideoRio+20 Sustainable Transport Agreement
Followup on Sustainable Transportation Commitments at Rio+20
Sustainable Transportation Initiatives in Three Cities
Ten Greenest Trucking Companies in North America
TOA Technologies’ ETAdirect Mobile Workforce Efficiency Software
Cardinal Health and the EPA’s SmartWay Transport Partnership Program Agency