This event will take place on January 15—16 January 2013, in Newport Beach, CA at the Marriott Resort and Spa. The US Solar Industry’s Best and Brightest to attend the 5th annual Solar Power Generation USA Conference, Exhibition and Awards! Cemented as THE kick-off industry event in the Solar calendar, the 5th Annual Solar Power Generation Conference, Exhibition and Awards brings together 500 leading players from across the value chain. Bigger, better and smarter than ever before, SPG 2013 is the ONLY conference and exhibition where you will get the opportunity to network with the who’s who of Solar Power!
Selected NEW Highlights for 2013
- CEO panel: as competition heats up how are the leading solar companies responding?
- M&A working group: find the project team with the grid connection agreement, PPA or financing that you want
- Developer-Investor Roundtables: whatever the project size, type or investment amount, sit down with contacts who are working on the issue
- Utility VIP Breakfast: IOUs, munis and co-ops meet to discuss how future solar installations will be managed
- Expanded distributed generation focus including workshops on how to increase commercial & residential customer engagement
- Premium registration and welcome drinks: Speakers, sponsors and utility, platinum & gold club members can skip the Tuesday morning rush and get a head start on networking
- Site visits: with exciting new projects on SPG’s doorstep join us in learning more about their development and success
- Emerging markets workshop: In 2012 we held government-led meetings in Mexico, Chile and Brazil.
- Meet key players from the markets and discover opportunities for US companies
For more information or to register click here.
Chinese Solar Industry in 2012
How the West can Capitalize on the Growth of Chinese Cleantech in 2012
US Regains Lead from China as Clean Energy Leader
US Solar Energy Review and 2012 Forecasts
Renewable Energy in 2012: The Global Economic and Environmental Climate
Will 2012 be the Best Year Ever For Clean-Tech Investment?
Renewable Energy Is Our Only Hope
India is the World Leader in Cleantech Investment Growth
The EU Debt Crisis did Not Curb the Growth of Renewables in 2011
Cleantech the Next Great Investment Opportunity