The GISR Standard Development Program GISR Webinar will take place on December 13th from 10:00 – 11:00 AM EST. This webinar will deal with the issues shaping the future of and impact for sustainability (ESG) ratings, rankings and indices.
The interactive webinar will include experts from the sustainability ratings community – asset owners, asset managers, companies, ratings analysts. Bob Willard and Allen White will also be present for an exploration of critical issues shaping the next generation of sustainability ratings and what it will mean for companies and capital markets. This webinar is the first opportunity for investors, companies, ratings experts, and NGOs to learn about the ways to and benefits for engaging in GISR’s standard development program in 2013.
• The strategic fit of ratings in the emerging system of sustainability data, disclosure, performance assessment, and decision-making
• The case for convergence and accreditation around sustainability ratings’ principles, issues and indicators
• How the GISR standard development program is poised to influence the future of ratings and redefining the definition of value and value creation from business
•Standard development: We will introduce the launch plan for the three phases of the standard and introduce ways for asset owners, asset managers, companies, NGOs, non-profits and raters to participate and shape the future of GISR and ratings
- Bob Willard, Founder and CEO, Sustainability Advantage. Advisory boards; The Natural Step Canada, Forum for the Future US. Core faculty, the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP). Expert Advisor, GISR.
- Allen White, Co-Founder and former CEO, GRI; Founder & Co-Chair, GISR
- Mark Tulay, Program Manager, GISR.
Bob Willard, author of The New Sustainability Advantage and other books on corporate sustainability, is a widely recognized speaker to business audiences worldwide. A leading authority on sustainable strategies, governance and practices, Bob will present his perspective on the value proposition of GISR in from the company and investor perspectives.
- Dr. Allen L. White, Vice President and Senior Fellow, Tellus Institute, is co-founder of the Global Reporting Initiative and served as its first CEO and Founder and Co-Chair of GISR. He also is Director of Corporation 2020, an initiative focused on designing future corporations to create and sustain social mission, and serves as Senior Advisor to BSR. Dr. White has held faculty and research positions at the University of Connecticut, Clark University and Battelle Laboratories, and is a former Fulbright Scholar in Peru.
To reserve your seat at the webinar click here.
The New Sustainability Advantage
The New Sustainability Advantage (Book)
The GRI Sustainability Reporting Framework
The Growth of Corporate Sustainability in 2013
Project Management of Corporate Sustainability; Implementation Perspectives (White paper)
The Business Community is Moving Forward with Sustainability
CFOs are Embracing Sustainability and Seeing Benefits
The 8 C’s of Sustainability Branding by Marc Stoiber
The Green Economy is the Right Solution for our Troubled Times
Corporate Sustainability is Driving Green the Green Economy
Launching of the New Global Green Economy
The False Choice Between the Economy and the Environment
Data Shows that Sustainability Pays
The Growth of Sustainability as Revealed by 3 MIT Reports
Sustainability Offers a Competitive Advantage & Better ROI
CDP Report Shows a Growing Number of Companies See the Risks Posed by Climate Change
The Business Case for Sustainability from a Skeptic (Video)
Sustainability Nears a Tipping Point
Investors and Global Sustainability
MIT Survey Shows More Businesses are Embracing Sustainability and Turning a Profit
Sustainability in the Workplace Low-Hanging Fruit (Video)
The Benefits of Sustainability in Business (Video)
How sustainability can Save your Business (Video)
Sustainable Business Methods, Strategy, Management and Reporting
Sustainable Successes and Failures
Cost Benefit Analysis of Sustainable Business
Sustainable Practices are a Strategic Priority for Business
The Overwhelming Logic of Sustainable Business
Sustainability is an Unstoppable Megatrend