On January 30th 2013, Rutgers University is offering a one day seminar course on Environmental Funding. The seminar will take place from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. This one-day seminar will introduce strategies to fund environmental remediation, economic development and renewable energy projects. Participants will have ample opportunity to present specific concerns to speakers throughout the day.
Funding opportunity mechanisms to be discussed include:
- State and federal grants
- Private financing resources
- Incentives for solar projects.
- Financing Deals: Public-Private Partnerships
The State of Environmental Lending
- In-Kind Services
- Federal Funds for Economic Development
- Federal Interagency Cooperation
- NJ Environmental Infrastructure Trust
- UST Petroleum Closure
- Upgrade and Remediation Fund
- Hazardous Discharge Site Remediation Fund
- Remediation Trusts
- NJEDA Financing Programs
- Brownfield Coalition
The Course Code is EN0502CA13
For more information click here.