Some examples are technology backed investment firms such as Intel, Google have all been active in investing in cleantech companies. Other examples are conglomerate and industry backed investors like GE, Chevron, BP, BASF or Du Point which have their own investment arms looking for new innovations related to cleantech opportunities.
We are also seeing increasing number of energy companies expanding into renewable energy sectors, as well as renewable energy specific private equity firms being established worldwide.
Green Investors Guide is their latest Capital Raising Guide dedicated to the fast growing green industries (Greentech, Cleantech, Renewable Energy, Alternative Energy). This new edition contains over 1,000 companies that invest in Green related industries globally.
Highlights of this Guide
- More than 1,000 global investment institutions
More than 3,000 contacts – Names, Title, Address, E-mail, Phone Number
- Diversified Investment Firms investing in diversified industries
Global database – Asia, North America, Europe
- Investors providing capital for Start-Ups, Middle Stage, PIPE, Expansion Capital, Infrastructure and other purposes
Top 5 Reasons to use this Guide
1. Start-up green companies seeking investment for their businesses
2. Established green companies seeking expansion or acquisition capital for their operations
3. Financial professionals seeking capital sources for their clients’ projects
4. Renewable energy projects seeking for funding & financing
5. Other green energy and environmental related infrastructure projects looking for financing
If you are looking for ideas about investors that are active in the green industries including renewable energies, please check out the Global Green Investors Guide. Special Price: US$98.50
For more information or to order click here.
Responsible Investing Incorporating ESG Factors