1. @SCJgreenchoices: Daily tweets from SC Johnson’s Global Corporate Affairs, Communication & Sustainability team on environmental topics, tips & green choices.
2. @Unilever: Sharing new content and engaging topics like marketing, business strategy, results, and sustainable living.
3. @SustainableSAP: Tweeting general sustainability and CSR info, and news about SAP’s sustainability solutions/efforts.
4. @CiscoCSR: Sharing resources for nonprofits & NGOs as well as global corporate social responsibility news & updates from Cisco.
5. @WalMartGreen: WalMart believes that together, we will create a more sustainable world to help people live better. 6.
@Ecomagination: GE’s forum for fresh thinking and conversation about clean technology and sustainable infrastructure.
7. @WasteManagement: Waste Management Inc. is the leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions in North America.
8. @eBayGreen: Join eBayGreen to help the world buy, sell and think green every day!
9. @Stonyfield: Everything you want, and nothing you don’t! Fresh, organic tweets from the world’s leading organic yogurt maker.
10. @TerraCycle: Global leader in collecting hard-to-recycle waste to be recycled or upcycled. TerraCycle turns waste into new items.
11. @BASF: BASF is the world’s leading chemical company. About 113,000 employees worldwide create chemistry for a sustainable future.
12. @SeventhGen: Seventh Generation is committed to being the most trusted brand of household and personal-care products for your living home.
13. @JNJNews: The Johnson and Johnson company, partners and communities are caring for the world, one person at a time.
14. @Recyclebank: Recyclebank rewards you for taking every-day green actions with discounts and deals from local and national businesses.
15. @REI: Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) is a member-owned coop, circa 1938, providing gear, guidance, and inspiration to get outdoors and explore nature.
16. @NativeEnergy: An expert provider of carbon offsets, renewable energy credits, and carbon accounting software.
17. @DardenSustains: Darden is the world’s largest full-service restaurant company; investing in our culture, restaurants and supply chain. Their focus is People, Planet, Plate.
18. @DuPont_ability: DuPont sustainability news: clean energy, solar, wind, biofuels, climate change, green chemistry and renewably sourced products to help people and the planet.
19. @AnniesHomegrown: Annie’s Foods says… We make good food, but that’s just the beginning. Let’s watch good grow.
20. @OATshoes: OAT Shoes are Shoes that Bloom: bury them after they wear down and flowers bloom, while the shoes decompose!
21. @Sainsburys: This grocery chain believes its values give real competitive advantage, and looks to differentiate on this basis for customers, colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders.
22. @AirBnB: Airbnb connects travelers seeking authentic experiences with hosts offering unique, inspiring spaces around the world.
23. @Interface_NA: Setting the pace for development of quality modular carpet tile using materials and processes that take less from the environment.
24. @SouthwestAir: Environmental Stewardship is a responsibility Southwest Airlines takes seriously, and efficient operations are the hallmark of the company.
25. @Zipcar: A community of folks who’ve found out that car sharing beats the heck outta car ownership.
Source: Triple Pundit
Best Green and Sustainable Twitter Feeds
Top Green Social Networks
The Growth of Social Media as a Revolutionary Force for Social Change
Social Action Driving Businesses to Adopt Sustainable Practices
Greenpeace’s Social Media Powered Pressure Campaigns
The Revolutionary Power of Social Media Driving Corporate Sustainability
Greenpeace Toxics Campaigner John Deans Talks about Social Media Campaign Strategy
Environmental Activism and Social Media
Social Media is Mobilizing the Youth Vote
The Power of Social Media and the Environment
Social Media and Sustainability
Social Network for Sustainable Business