Inspiration 2013 will take place on the 31st of October at the Royal Geographic Society, London, UK. Inspiration is about what we’ve deemed the life cycle of ideas, from having an idea, testing it, shaping it and delivering it as a successful commercial venture. The event is premised on the notion that ideas and innovation can make the difference between success and failure in uncertain times.
Inspiration is being run in a similar format to TED talks with each of our prestigious speakers talking for 20 minutes about what inspires them. The line up we’ve pulled together is incredible.
- Brian Cannon (Award winning designer famed for the record covers of The Verve, Oasis, Ash… most of the Brit Pop bands of the 90’s)
- Gav Thompson, Founder Giff Gaff
- Urvi Bhandari, Innovation Director, Lifestyle Industries, AT&T
- Matthew Patten, CEO, The Mayor’s Fund For London (Former Chairman M&C Saatchi Sponsorship)
- David Marks, Managing Director, Marks Barfield (Set up the London Eye Company, built the London Eye the No.1 tourist attraction in the UK)
- Eva Appelbaum, Head of Digital Marketing Transformation, BBC
- Justin Cooke, CEO, WPP’s Possible and Chairman of the British Interactive Media Association
- Nils Anden, CMO, Unibet
- Eva Pascoe, Chairman, Cybersalon (Set up the first internet cafe in the world Cyberia and launched the first fashion shopping portal)
- Dave Birss, Founder, Additive (Formerly Creative Director, Poke, Ogilvy and MRM Worldwide)
- and many more…..
If these people sound like they are going to inspire you and leave you buzzing with great ideas, added confidence and a better understanding of how to make them work then I think you’d be correct.
Tickets are being sold in tranches that are increasing in cost leading up to the event. Get your ticket now for the bargain price of only £99 + VAT before the price rises.
For more information or to register click here.
Top Climate Innovators
Video: Innovation is the Solution to Climate Change
Video: Sustainability and Innovation
Innovation is the Future of Canadian Cleantech
An Integrative Approach to Eco-Innovation
An Open Model of Innovation
Innovation and the Development of
Sustainability is a Catalyst for Innovation
10 Steps to Sustainability-Driven Innovation
China’s Green Innovation
France’s Innovation in Renewable Energy
Xerox’s Green Innovation
Interface’s Award Winning Sustainable Product Innovation
HP’s Sustainable Innovation
PUMA’s Sustainable Packaging
Sustainable Brands Innovation Open Finalists
Ford’s Flower Powered Green Innovation
Best Green Tech Innovations of 2010