This webinar from Ryan Eliason will take place on Tuesday, February 11, at 11:00am Pacific Time (12pm MT, 1pm CT, 2pm ET). Click here for Time Zone Conversion. Almost 60,000 people from at least 50 countries will be part of the webinar. This is #1 of 5 unique and valuable webinars which are part of The 2014 Visionary Entrepreneur Empowerment Training. If you can not attend live you can watch replays (see information below)
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What a triple bottom line means, and how to use business to live your passion, make a difference, and make a great living.
- How to avoid the 6-nasty myths that lead almost every conscious entrepreneur down a path of isolation, confusion, and unnecessary financial struggle.
- My story. How I went from a passionate but practically starving young adult who wanted to change the world to a successful entrepreneur who travels the world and does what I love while making a bigger difference than I could have imagined.
How millions of conscious entrepreneurs are making a good living by changing the world, and why you should be one of them.
Why attend live:
- People get a lot more value when they attend live, and it also helps us to build a community when we’re all together in real time.
- Building a global community is one of the main reasons I conduct these big online seminars with changemakers from dozens of countries. The world needs each of us to show up and give our unique gifts. But even more importantly, the world needs us to come together and support each other and work collaboratively towards a common vision in order have a much greater positive impact.
- Live participants will have access to over $15,000 worth of prizes on the calls, but you have to be there in real time to win. Also, when you attend live you will be connecting in real time with over 45,000 changemakers around the globe and you’ll get the full value from this training.
Note: Sixty-thousand people could overload our system if everyone tries to log on all at the same time. So, it is recommended that you click the links below as soon as you get this message, or come back and load the pages starting at 10:30 Pacific or sooner (at least 30 minutes before we start) to make sure you get in. Only 500 people can connect via the phone, but my system can handle thousands listening via the live audio webcast, so please choose the webcast option if all the phone lines are taken.
Step 1: Click here for the Audio
Step 2: Click here for the Slides
Click here for Backup Slides PDF
If the slides don’t open right away when you click Step 2 above, wait 30-60 seconds and they will probably load. If they still don’t load, then try clicking the “Backup Slides PDF” link just below that.
If you cannot attend live, remain subscribed and you’ll receive an email with a link to the web-replay.
After the events are over, you can click the links below to listen to the replays.
Tuesday, February 11, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Increase Your Positive Impact and Your Triple Bottom Line
How To Make A Great Living By Changing The World
Wednesday, February 12, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset of Success
How To Change The World Without Making Yourself Insane
Thursday, February 13, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: The Client Attraction and Enrollment Formula
How To Change The World Without Going Broke
Monday, February 17, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Double Your Free Time
How To Change The World Without Burning Out
Tuesday, February 18, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Video Release
A Proven 21-Module System for Transformation and Learning
Wednesday, February 19, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Eight Steps To Expand Your Positive Impact, Income and Free Time
The “Formula” for Business Success
Thursday, February 20, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Case Study #1 With Sage Lavine
Real Life Story of Rapid Success
Monday, February 24, 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific,
Click Here: Case Study #2 with Ocean Robbins
Real Life Story of Rapid Success
Video – 25 Years of Sustainability (Michael Geller)
Growth Strategies For Energy & Sustainability In 2014
Sustainability Leadership Needs a New Mindset
20 Studies Demonstrate the Business Case for Sustainability
Recognizing Sustainability Leadership in Business
Video – Corporate Sustainability Report 2013: The Way to Long
Sustainability is an Unstoppable Megatrend
The Overwhelming Logic of Sustainable Business