The 2014 Sustainability in Packaging conference will take place on March 5-7, 2014 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, FL (the Renaissance Orlando is a Green Lodging Palm 1 Certified Hotel). At this event you will hear about the latest successes and challenges that leading brands, converters and packaging innovators have faced as they strive for truly sustainable and profitable packaging.
Now in its 8th year, Smithers Pira’s Sustainability in
Packaging Conference, produced in association with Packaging Digest, has cemented its
position as a key event for those in the packaging industry, with numerous
networking opportunities, a robust exhibition area and presentations from
leaders all over the supply chain. This is the forum to share ideas,
learn from successes and challenges, get inspired, create partnerships and
continue the dialogue with the industry colleagues about the collective
Nearly 50 experts from diverse organizations like Coca-Cola, Safeway, the NRDC, Waste Management, Zappos, Otterbox, the U.S. Department of Defense and more will engage and inspire you through presentations, workshops, networking events, panel discussions, Q&A and more.
- Networking with more than 250+ of the most innovative and creative people in the packaging and sustainability industries!
- Brands, converters, suppliers, CSR leaders and more should all attend!
- Getting up-to-speed on emerging trends in technologies for smart packaging, 3D printing and returnable packaging
- Finding out what the latest sustainability and innovation trends are for flexible packaging
- Discussing the latest on EPR and end of life
- Examining all of the factors that affect the sustainability of your package – from sourcing to materials to marine debris to consumer actions
To register click here.
More Sustainable Packaging Strategies
GreenBlue’s Packaging Design Guidelines
PUMA’s Sustainable Packaging Innovation
Lego and Mattel Bow to Greenpeace’s Packaging Demands
Whitepaper – Best Practices in Sustainable Procurement of Paperboard