This event will take place on May 19-20, 2014, in London, UK. The Responsible Business Summit is Europe’s leading conference on corporate sustainability.
This event is brought to you by Ethical Corporation which provides business intelligence for sustainability to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. They publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Their conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
What attendees will get from this Summit
- Make sustainable innovation add to your bottom line:C-Suite leadership insight meets best management practice
- Responsible business leadership: Hear from more than 15 leading CEOs and C-suite members on the future of responsible business
- Life cycle innovation: How to build sustainability into product and performance, reducing negative impacts and achieving efficiency
Inspire your people to come up with innovative sustainability ideas.
- Learn how incentivise and cultivate an ethical and responsible attitude
Integrated thinking: Learn practical skills
Attendees will also get
- Invaluable vision by CEOs of Interface Europe, Sainsbury’s, SABMiller, National Grid on how sustainability could add to the bottom line
- Practical case study discussions by Alcatel-Lucent, Nestlé, Tata Steel, Coca-Cola Enterprises to bring the solutions back to your office
Networking and procurement opportunities with companies including
- British Gas
- Nationwide Building Society
- Neste Oil Corporation and more!
Group’s board member
- The Crown Estate’s CEO
Chief CSR Officer
Click here to download the brochure including speakers, sessions and discounts
Click here to secure your place.
Video – 25 Years of Sustainability (Michael Geller)
Growth Strategies For Energy & Sustainability In 2014
Sustainability Leadership Needs a New Mindset
20 Studies Demonstrate the Business Case for Sustainability
Recognizing Sustainability Leadership in Business
Understanding Sustainability: Forging a Comprehensive Definition
Sustainable Successes and Failures
Sustainable Business Methods, Strategy, Management and Reporting
Sustainability is an Unstoppable Megatrend
The Overwhelming Logic of Sustainable Business