The Green Market Oracle is proud to once again be an Outreach Partner for the Green California Summit & Expo. This event will be held on April 8-9, 2014 at the Sacramento Convention Center. There are only a couple of weeks before the event convenes so register now. See details of how our readers can receive a special 20 percent discount at the bottom of the page.
The conference includes an Expo with more than 100 companies offering green products and services, concurrent sessions addressing energy, water, transportation and other vital topics and a Leadership Awards reception. Keynote and Expo Registration is free! This includes access to Welcome Reception on April 7th at 5pm, and the Leadership Awards Reception on April 8th at 5pm. The Keynote session begins at 8:30am on April 8th. The Expo, open April 8th only, will include scores of companies with green products and services including a Green Auto Mall, solar street lights, waste to fuel technology and more.
Pre-Summit seminars (Monday, April 7)
- PROP 39 SEMINAR – A day-long seminar from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 100 BEST FLEETS WORKSHOP – A half-day workshop from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- CODE TRAINING SESSIONS – There are four code sessions – two from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and two from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Summit Training (Tuesday and Wednesday, April 8-9)
- FREE KEYNOTE/EXPO BADGE: Choose this badge if you do not plan to attend the paid Concurrent Education Sessions on Tuesday April 8 or Wednesday April 9. Note: If you register for a Pre-Summit session, that registration will give you access to the Expo and Keynote and you do not need to register again if you do not intend to attend
- TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY CONCURRENT SESSIONS BADGE: Choose an “All-Access” badge to attend sessions on both days. You can also select a “Tuesday-Only” badge or a “Wednesday-Only” badge.
- Enter a “1” in the Quantity field for your badge choice(s) in the Registration Shopping Cart. After the screen refreshes, choose your payment method, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the SUBMIT REGISTRATION button.
Concurrent Education Sessions
Concurrent education sessions at the Summit provide information,
strategies, best practices and perspective. Each track on April 8 and April 9
will include three sessions addressing the session topic, featuring presenters
who are experienced pracitioners, managers and policy makers and who will share
strategies and best practicies that can help green programs succeed. Session
content partners include the Department of General Services, Institute for Local
Government, USGBC California and Clean Cities Sacramento and East Bay.
Readers of The Green Market Oracle can receive a 20 percent discount on the education program by entering “Oracle” in the discount field when registering online. Keynotes and exhibit hall are free.
For information and to register, click here or call Cindy Dangberg at 626-577-5700.
Sustainabilty Planning: Why Businesses Need to Listen to Consumers and Prepare for Government Regulation
Video – 25 Years of Sustainability (Michael Geller)
Growth Strategies For Energy & Sustainability In 2014
Sustainability Leadership Needs a New Mindset
20 Studies Demonstrate the Business Case for Sustainability
Recognizing Sustainability Leadership in Business
Video – Corporate Sustainability Report 2013: The Way to Long
Video – Corporate Leaders on Sustainability
Video – Sustainability in Business is All about Waste: The Value of a Closed Loop (Circular) Economy