This event will take place on June 2 – 5, 2014 in San Diego California. Companies and non-profit organizations are finding success through better business models, smarter product design and collaborative partnerships that contribute to a regenerative economy. Meet the brand leaders who are re-imagining business solutions with breakthrough innovations that shift cultural norms and enhance stakeholder value. Sustainable Brands is the global network that brings these companies together.
Some of the offerings at SB’14:
– 75 sessions, more than 150 speakers and over 2,000 on-site attendees, together making up the entire ‘who’s who’ of corporate sustainability
– 170 hours of cutting-edge presentations and 7,000 combined hours of discussion, equivalent to 7 days of content delivery and 283 days of conversation!
– A first look at brand new research reports, books, breakthrough business strategies and creative campaigns packed with intelligence about the leading edge of the market
– Real-time, tangible activation of new products and services from global brands and top-notch solution providers alike (you can add some Activation Hub stats here maybe)
– 7 focused content tracks covering the full range of innovation opportunities for sustainability, including strategy, product development, materials, supply chain, procurement, employee engagement, brand positioning and communications
– A new round of systems-thinking entrepreneurs with multi-purpose models creating new forms of value for customers, employees and suppliers
Click here to register.
Communications Disconnect Revealed by the Sustainability Leadership Report
The 8 C’s of Sustainability Branding by Marc Stoiber
Profiting From the New Rules of Green Marketing
The Business of Marketing Green