Here is the Keynote address from the Cause Marketing Forum 2014 conference that was held in Chicago. This theme was ‘Innovating for Impact’ a key success strategy of this year’s nonprofit Golden Halo Award Winner: Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. President and CEO John Lauck’s keynote address was full of insights you can use to promote a culture of innovation whether you work for a company or cause.
This video addresses:
- Living carefully in our technology-focused world (punctuated by a laugh-out-loud story)
- Bringing the impact of a corporate initiative to life
- Setting big goals to make significant progress
- Using a ‘flight plan’ to advance innovation
- Making failure acceptable (complete with a ‘Back to the Future’ example you won’t forget)