Solar Power International (SPI), will be held October 20-23, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. This event is the solar industry’s most powerful, comprehensive educational conference and product exhibition.
Whether as an exhibitor, sponsor, or attendee, explore ways to
participate an engage with more than 15,000 professionals in solar
energy and related fields for four days of action-packed show floor
hours, educational sessions and workshops, general sessions and special
events and the best chance of the year to connect with colleagues and
• North America’s premier business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
• Brings the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive
• Global event that drives buying decisions
and business solutions for the entire solar energy industry.
• More than 15,000 solar energy industry professionals from 75+ countries attend.
• More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the Expo floor.
• Four full days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
• Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
• Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
• Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
• Opportunities to expand in and with the US market.
To register click here .
© 2014, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.
Solar’s Prodigious Growth in the US
Solar Power’s Prodigious Global Growth
Photovaltaic Panel Shortages – The Downside of the Solar Boom
The Obama Administration’s Support for Solar
Solar Innovation in Energy Generation and Transportation
Global Solar Industry Outlook for 2014
The Solar Industry at a Glance: Past Present and Future
Ambitious Growth Predicted for Solar in 2013 and 2014
US Solar is Breaking Records and Shining Bright in 2013
Top Twelve Solar Friendly US States
The Growth of Global Solar Energy
Chinese Solar to Lead the World
America Surpasses a Solar PV Milestone and Keeps Going
Video – Local Small Scale Solar Across the US: Freeing the Grid
Infographic – The Growth of Solar Energy (2014)
Infographic: Global Solar Energy 2007 – 2014
Infographic – US Solar Growth 2013
Infographic – Solar Energy Price Declines
Infographic – Leading Companies Installing Solar Energy (2013)
Infographic – Solar Installations by State
Infographic – Top 10 Solar States