This event will take place on September 10-11, 2014 in Menlo Park, California. At the third Soft Grid Learn how to manage data sets, real-time analytics and application-specific software platforms. Analyze opportunities for vendors, utilities, third-party service providers and energy consumers and take action on the data generated by grid networks and intelligent, energy efficient endpoints to enable an energy system of the future.
This event will help attendees to understand the software layers of the grid modernization and how consumer evolution trends will shape the electric utility industry in the years to come.
Topics that will be covered at The Soft Grid 2014 include:
- Intelligent grid infrastructure assets giving rise to utility-side analytics and distribution grid optimization
- The continued growth and evolution of consumer analytics in the age of a next-generation energy system
- Grid Edge data and analytics shaping a future of utility decentralization and distributed generation
- Intelligent software-centric solutions for scalable Energy Efficiency programs
- Networking and control software and applications atop critical utility grid modernization infrastructure
- The emergence of Cloud-based Infrastructure to support the utility of the future
- IP in machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud architectures, energy-centric algorithm development, modern database technologies and much more!