This unique event will take place on December 11, 2014 at Genentech Hall – UCSF Mission Bay
600 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94158-2517.
Unlike any event before it, the Building Health Forum welcomes nearly 300 of the world’s preeminent experts and thought leaders pioneering the healthy buildings and healthy communities movement for a series of provocative keynotes, educational sessions, tours and networking receptions.
It is the first feature-length event produced by the Building Health Initiative, an unprecedented coalition of 45 world-class companies and organizations from multiple sectors revolutionizing procurement strategies, fostering healthier communities and, ultimately, reframing green building as a public health issue.
- Biophilia for Health & Wellness. Track: Design & IEQ
- Climate Change & Our Health – Links, Vulnerabilities, and What to do About it. Track: Community & Social Equity
- What Building Owners Want. Track: Materials & Transparency
- New Mechanics of Productivity. Track: Design & IEQ
- Data Democratization. Track: Community & Social Equity
- Market Transformation: Toxic Flame Retardants as Low-Hanging Fruit. Track: Materials & Transparency
- New Technologies for Human Health. Track: Design & IEQ
- Community Design for Healthy Habits. Track: Community & Social Equity
- Liability & Transparency. Track: Materials & Transparency