This event will take place on May 7, 2015 from 9:00am to 6:00pm in Newark, New Jersey. East Coast states have become a backbone of US the solar industry development. Intersolar Summit USA East will feature both a conference and accompanying exhibition in order to strengthen the networking aspect and foster exchange of ideas between attendees.
Presentation and discussion topics include key shifts in the East Coast solar markets, business climate updates, new potential growth areas, looming legislation issues affecting state-specific industry developments and upcoming challenges to meet stakeholders’ expectations. Additionally, delegates can take advantage of a focused exchange during breakout sessions covering grid stability, energy storage/battery safety and policy issues.
Use this valuable opportunity to connect with your industry peers, exchange ideas and best practice examples and have your stake in shaping the solar future of the US East Coast!
Dedicated to the development of the solar industry, Intersolar Summits’ mission is to provide in-depth education, enable high-quality networking opportunities, expand the use of all solar technologies at national and regional level and strengthen local solar industries.
By means of regional conferences and business networking events, the Intersolar Summits help companies to establish a foothold and expand their operations in developed as well as growing and emerging markets.
The Intersolar Summits are an ideal and cost-efficient way for companies to explore new business opportunities, expand their network and ultimately boost sales on a regional level. Join us for our upcoming events and become part of our continuously growing solar community!
Reasons to Attend
- Connect with a vast number of regional and international key stakeholders (installers, legislatures, project developers, manufacturers, EPC and many more).
- Benefit from first-hand expertise about the current business climate and latest policy updates presented by local thought leaders.
- Receive insights on new solutions and technological innovations for the PV market.
- Develop strategies and action plans to facilitate the localization of solar PV at the US East Coast.
- Discuss barriers and opportunities for the sustainable development of the East Coast markets.
- Participate in several interactive sessions and raise your opinion on topics currently impacting the East Coast solar markets.
- Review innovative financing and investment tools for solar energy development.
- Take advantage of special discounts for the Intersolar North America conference in San Francisco.
- Secure your complimentary ticket for the Intersolar North America exhibition.
There are 200 expected at this event and 20 exhibitors. This includes manufacturers, distributors, installers, integrators, project developers, legislatures, utilities, storage & smart grid experts, associations, consultants, analysts, legal experts, and investors
For more information click here.