Here are three courses focusing on sustainability (CSR), reporting and carbon strategies from CSE, the first organization to provide Accredited Training Programs in Europe, North America and Middle East. CSE experts have trained over 5,000 sustainability and CSR professionals in 5 Regions and more than 30 countries.
CSE has been approved by IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment), a leading non for profit global institute, and GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) in offering certified trainings for CSOs, CSR Managers, Communication Directors, HSE Managers and other executives. At the end of our trainings, professionals have the opportunity to complete a Final Assignment, which allows them to qualify for the certification and earn the internationally recognized CSR-P Certification (CSR-P Seal) and GRI Certificate.
Over the past three years, executives from Fortune 500 companies, Local Governments and Universities including Walmart Canada, Supervalu, Unilever, ABM, Lockheed Martin, Baker Hughes, Noble Energy, United Airlines, Coca Cola, Savola, Dubai Customs, LBG, BP, Stanford University, Heineken Group, The World Bank have participated in our Global Certified trainings in Brussels, New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Toronto, San Francisco, Athens, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Tokyo. Take a look at our existing Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners
What you can learn:
- Gain advanced knowledge and learn how to use a comprehensive approach to create effective sustainability (CSR) strategies and reports based on GRI, CDP, ISO 26000 and other guidelines
- Understand Carbon Footprint and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) strategy
- Learn how Sustainability can form a strong business case through updated and relevant case studies, videos and exercises
- Be a part of a small, yet highly intensive group setting and support your career on Sustainability through our recognized certifications
- You can become one of the Global Awarded Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner
- Through our trainings you can take advantage of specialized coaching packages in affordable prices.
Here are 3 courses:
1. Advanced Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Training Beyond Energy Efficiency and Reporting: (February 19, 2015 in Houston, Texas / April 23, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario / March 2, 2015 in Abu Dhabi, UAE / May 7, 2015 in London UK / May 14, 2015)): This IEMA Approved challenging 2-day course enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required to become qualified CSR practitioners.
2. GRI G4 Certified Training on Reporting (February 12, 2015 in Athens, Greece / March 4, 2015 in Abu Dhabi, UAE): The G4 is ready! Gain insight on the conceptual introduction and preparation of the GRI reporting process according to the 4th Generation Guidelines that convers all the key aspects of GRI reporting: from dialogue with stakeholders and credibility of the reporting process, to the definition of content, monitoring and communication of the final CSR/ Sustainability Report.
3. Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner (May 5, 2015 in London, UK): The IEMA Approved Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner training enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to design and sustain a Carbon Footprint Strategy, manage reporting, and learn the tools and techniques to create green products and services.
For more information on these and other training courses from the CSE click here.