This event will take place on March 17, 2015, from 8:00 to 19:00 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Gallery Suite in Birmingham UK. The 11th International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference, Partnering & Exhibition: Delivering Hydrogen & Fuel Cells to Market. Now in its 11th year, this conference has grown to be the UK’s premier Hydrogen and Fuel Cell event, attracting over 200 delegates from UK, Europe and further afield.
Climate Change Solutions Ltd have been committed to the development of this sector for over 10 years. We are delighted to see Hydrogen and Fuel Cell technology maturing, moving from research to delivery ,with examples now around the world where fuel cells are powering transport, homes and businesses. This conference will highlight these latest developments and provide an opportunity to network with the UK and International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell community.
- Amber Rudd MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Dr. Jean-Luc Delpalacke, Head of Unit, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, Horizon 2020
- Klaus Ullrich, Director of Business Devek, Fuel Cell Solutions
Who Should attend
– Hydrogen and Fuel Cell manufacturers and their supply chain ( static and transport sector )
– Research Institutions
– Energy/Sustainability – Managers/Consultants
– Local Authorities
– Housing Associations
– Property Industry – Property Development / Building Management
– Logistics & Fleet Managers
International Brokerage Event – FREE Registration at the Conference available to Midlands based companies
Organised by Enterprise Europe Network Midlands, bilateral meetings between SMEs, Enterprises, Universities and Research Centres from all over Europe
The brokerage event will offer you the opportunity to:
· Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and International organisations
· Gain access to the latest developments taking place in Europe and beyond
· Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration between a range of industrial and research organisations
· Appreciate developments in the sector and understand how to improve the role of your company
· Find partners for EU H2020 funding opportunities within this niche sector
Click here for the programme or to register.