Mexico WindPower 2015 will take place on February 25 – 26, 2015 at the Centro Banamex in Mexico City. This event will bring together key players of the wind power industry including representatives from three levels of government, companies, industry experts, academics and professionals. All will meet face to face to see how the supply chain can help achieve Mexico’s 35 percent renewable energy targets by 2024. The Mexican government’s new renewable energy targets mean that doors will be opening for the wind industry and its stakeholders, creating business opportunities.
• An international conference with high level presentations focused on the development of the wind power potential in Mexico.
• A 5,000 sqm exhibition for products and services for the wind industry.
• A meeting of frontline providers essential to the value chain of the industry.
• A meeting of national and international experts who have successfully developed both technologies and solutions in the field of wind resource.
• Unique networking opportunities, including receptions, lunches and dinners as well as many parallel or simultaneous events before and during the event.
For more information or to register click here.
Infographic – Wind Energy in America
Video – Archimedes: New Home Windmill Design
Video – WindPax: Portable Wind Energy
Wind Energy Top 10 Nations: Installed Capacity for 2013 and Cumulative Capacity
The Growth of Global Wind Energy
Global Wind Energy at a Glance (China, EU, US)
Video- Energy Storage Technology for Offshore Wind Turbines
Wind Energy Storage Solution Employing Concrete Spheres
Harnessing Wind Energy Without Blades