The 10th Vessel Efficiency & Fuel Management Summit will take place on Wednesday 28 January 2015 – Thursday 29 January 2015 in London, UK. The Impact of New Technologies on Vessel Performance.
This summit will examine the key performance aspects available to ship owners and managers to improve efficiency and maximise profitability. Special focus will be given to the newly enforced sulphur regulations. This event will scrutinise the technologies available for measuring performance and specific fuel-efficiency improving equipment. An analysis will be made of how to increase overall efficiency and performance by minimising the fleet’s energy demands.
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Energy Monitoring: Effective Management & Analysis of Vessel Output
- Which New Technologies are Improving Vessel Efficiency?
- The Economic & Operational Consequences of Major Regulations
- What Practical Steps Have Shipowners Invested in to Improve Vessel Efficiency?
- Early Feedback on the Impact of the Switch to Low Sulphur Fuel, a Shipowners Perspective
- A Regulatory Update on Energy Efficiency Measures for International Shipping
- The Human Impact on Operational Performance
- LNG – A Still as Yet Untapped Resource?
Who Will Attend
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from exclusive stakeholders and will include:
- Fleet Directors/ Fleet Managers
- Technical Directors/ Technical Managers
- New Buildings Directors and Managers
- Operations Directors/Managers
The Event will also be attended by Marine Equipment Manufacturers, Marine Solution providers, and Bunkers Suppliers showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Speakers and Organizations in Attendance:
- Bomin Linde LNG GmbH & Co. KG
- Fugro Satellite Positioning AS
- BAE Systems Energy Solutions & Services
- E.R. Schiffahrt
- ICS – The International Chamber Of Shipping
- Maersk Maritime Technology
- Unicorn Shipping A Division Of Grindrod Shipping SA (Pty) Ltd
- DNV GL – Maritime
- Tekomar Group Ltd
- ExxonMobil Marine Fuels & Lubricants
- International Maritime Organization
- Bocimar International
- Marine And Energy Consulting Limited
- And many more…
For more information or to register for this exclusive event, contact Claudia Tosa by calling +44 (0)203 141 0640 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility through branding and networking at the conference. For information on available sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact: Jean-Jacques Hermans by calling +44 (0)207 981 2506 or email: email@example.com.