Sustainable Communities Conference will take place on Tuesday February 10 to Thursday February 12, 2015, in London, Ontario. New this year are facilitated networking opportunities, including a unique Open Space workshop format, and we’re back with even more great training opportunities, dynamic workshops, and much more.
Explore through study tours: The “Forest City” looks forward to showcasing its achievements and recognizing the commitment and innovative partnerships that have helped the city move from vision to sustainable reality. Experience delegate-driven content.
The conference brings local leaders together to share their challenges and successes, learn from each other, and collaborate to build their own momentum on the path to sustainability.
- Relevant, interactive content that brings fresh insights to the challenges we all face.
- Connect with peers, gain new perspectives and bring practical solutions that matter back to your community.
Explore through study tours showcasing the best and the brightest of the “Forest City”, from a biomass plant to a brewery.
- Experience delegate-driven content delivered through facilitated dialogue and learning that bring fresh insights to the challenges we all face.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re an elected official, a municipal staff member, property developer, consultant, or from the not-for-profit sector – you are committed to achieving a more sustainable future for your community. The SCC brings sustainability leaders together from across the country to share their challenges and successes, learn from each other, and collaborate to build their own momentum on the path to sustainability.
- Sharing Failures: What it takes to learn from what didn’t work
- Ashley Good is just one of this year’s inspiring keynote speakers – discover why learning from our failures is just as important as sharing our successes.
- Advanced Training: Instilling a Sustainability Mindset within Your City Hall
- Connect with a network of municipal sustainability champions and learn from leading expert Bob Willard about the value of corporate sustainability strategies.
- Closing Dinner and Keynote: Building momentum for sustainability
- Join closing keynote speaker Jennifer Keesmaat and find out why now is the time to take ownership of our shared and sustainable future.
For more information
Contact Kim Sauve
E-mail: ksauve (at) fcm.ca
Click here to register.