The 14 annual Responsible Business Summit (RBS15) will take place on May 19 – 20th, 2015, at the Hilton Hotel, in London UK. There will be 400 sustainability leaders at #RBS15 where you can learn how to embed sustainable innovation into your business model.
This is Europe’s leading meeting place for corporate leaders (professionals working in sustainability or CSR, supply chain, and communications) delivering sustainable business. The 2015 event will address some of the key issues and opportunities, including: sustainable innovation, collaboration, and resource efficiency and brand strategies.
The Responsible Business Summit has been the number
one conference and annual meeting-place for business and sustainability
executives the past 14 years. It is the place where the industry comes
to do deals. Covering only the most critical
issues you will face in 2015. Every session has been assessed and
improved by feedback from your peers.
Reasons to Attend
Network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the
business, corporate responsibility and sustainability space.
Get new ideas, fresh approaches and an
action-plan of how to rev-up your business strategy, you simply can’t
miss the 2015 conference.
Get inspired by the commercial opportunities sustainability creates; hear from the leading CEOs and ambitious start-ups that live up to their high ethical values.
Develop new business models: achieve resource efficiency and business circularity with a new approach to corporate responsibility.
Build a responsible culture: win internal buy in to successfully embed sustainability thinking throughout the business and increase employee loyalty.
Discover winning brand strategies: tell your corporate story in a more meaningful way to boost engagement.
Drive value chain resilience: redevelop global supply chains to increasingly meet consumers demands and de-risk your business.
Develop better brand awareness through your sustainability communications to build trust with stakeholders and enhance your corporate reputation.
Measure your business impacts: find out how to get non-financial measurement right, including social, natural and human capital for an increased business performance.
Expert speaker line up
- Pertti Korhonen
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Bergin
Chief Executive Officer
Glanbia Ingredients Ireland Limited
- Alexandra Palt
Chief Sustainability Officer
- Christian Jebsen
Chief Executive Officer
- Arnaud Herrmann
Vice President Sustainable Development
- Jenny Dawson
Founder and CEO
Rubies in the Rubble
- Charlie Bradshaw
- Aleyne Johnson
Head of Government Relations and Citizenship
Samsung Electrics UK
- Matthew Sexton
Corporate Social Responsibility Director
- Stuart Lowthian
Global Technical Director
- Jamie Quinn
Head of Sustainability and Assurance
Coefly – GDF Suez
- Caroline McCarthy-Stout
Head of Strategy & Reporting, Responsible Business
Lloyds Banking Group
What you will learn from Keynote Panels
- CEOs, Vice Presidents and Senior Executives from the leading world’s brands going in depth on all your core issues for 2015.
- Business Innovation for greater resource efficiency and positive change.
- Responsible Culture embed sustainable thinking throughout your company.
- Communications & Branding enhanced corporate storytelling to build trust and win new customers.
- Corporate Strategy & Sustainability leverage sustainability to attract new growth opportunities.
- Value Chain Sustainability ensure operations consistency, minimise social and environmental risks.
- Human Rights & Business transformed into a series of practical measures that can be adopted.
Why you need to be there
1. Win a competitive advantage: get ideas and strategies from the top to enhance your expertise and improve your daily work
2. Get into the brains of our C-Suite keynote so you can convince your own leadership of how sustainability can help your business goals
3. A focus on sustainable innovation to transform your business in a way that is profitable, efficient and long lasting
4. Get a cross-sector best practice: Learn from the leaders in retail, FMCG, finance, extractives, utilities, B2B manufacturers, telecommunications and more so you can takeaway diverse solutions which meet YOUR needs
An exclusive community of more than four hundred sustainability and communications professionals offer an unparalleled networking and cross industry partnership opportunity. A total of 70% of attendees are sustainability, supply chain and communications practitioners from corporate brands. Meet with senior executives and take best practices from various industries to build innovative partnership across your value chain for resource efficiency and cost reduction. More than 20 hours of dedicated networking time with otherwise un-accessible senior-level decision makers.
To register for the RBS15 event click here.