The 11th annual Delivering Hydrogen and Fuel Cells event will take place on March 17th 17, 2015 from 8 – 19:00 at the NEC Birmingham in the UK.
This conference has grown to be the UK’s premier Hydrogen and Fuel Cell event , attracting over 200 delegates from UK, Europe and further afield.
Climate Change Solutions Ltd have been committed to the development of this sector for over 10 years. We are delighted to see Hydrogen and Fuel Cell technology maturing, moving from research to delivery ,with examples now around the world where fuel cells are powering transport, homes and businesses. This conference will highlight these latest developments and provide an opportunity to network with the UK and International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell community.
Who has already signed up ?
AFC Energy, Toyota , Proton Onsite, Intelligent Energy, Hydrogenics Europe N.V., Viessmann, Johnson Matthey Fuel Cells, Ceramic Fuel Cells, Ceres Power, hycells UG, Dublin City University, TUEN Ltd, ICI Caldaie S.p.A. Gebze Technical University, Kale GROUP, 4th Energy Wave, Adelan, Advanced Chemical Etching Ltd, Amalyst Ltd, Birmingham City University, Black Country Housing Group Ltd, Blue Vine Consultants, Charles Morgan Consultancy, Clean Power Solutions Ltd, Exergy Ltd, Greenwatt Technology, Hart Materials Ltd, HGEN Ltd, Innovate UK, MAN-Group, Newcastle University, Panasonic Manufacturing Ltd, Pera Technology Ltd, Renfrew Group International, Teer Coatings Limited, Miba Coating Group, University of Birmingham, Zero Carbon Futures, Withers Rogers, Central Bedfordshire Council, BOC, ZUT, EA Technology, Green Acorn, HySA, Delta Energy & Environment, RotaHeat, Liverpool Housing, Assn of Liberal Democrates Engineers and Scientists, Saint-Gobain Recherché, UK H FC Association, European Horizon 2020, Fuel Cell Energy Solutions, Jabil Circuit Inc, Zapgocharger Ltd, EEN, University of Warwick, University of Bath,, Sutherland Campbell International, Transport for London, Greater London Authority, Cenex, Element Energy, Ecuity Consulting LLP, EPSRC, Newcastle University, UCL, Imperial College, University of Nottingham, Loughborough University, Logan Energy, British Gas, MIRA, Microcab, Swagelok, WMG HVM Catapult, Fuel Cell Power
Who Should attend
– Hydrogen and Fuel Cell manufacturers and their supply chain ( static and transport sector )
– Research Institutions
– Energy/Sustainability – Managers/Consultants
– Local Authorities
– Housing Associations
– Property Industry – Property Development / Building Management/Architects
– Logistics & Fleet Managers
– Patent Attorneys/Clean Tech Investors
International Brokerage Event – FREE Registration at the Conference available to Europe organisations
All Conference Delegates are eligible to take part in the brokerage meetings programme, if they sign up online before the end of February. Organised by Enterprise Europe Network Midlands, the brokerage event which runs alongside the conference , consists of bilateral meetings between SMEs, Enterprises, Universities and Research Centres from all over Europe
The brokerage event will offer you the opportunity to:
· Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and International organisations
· Gain access to the latest developments taking place in Europe and beyond
· Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration between a range of industrial and research organisations
· Appreciate developments in the sector and understand how to improve the role of your company
· Find partners for EU H2020 funding opportunities within this niche sector