This event will take place on February 18, 2015 at the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)/ 106 – 109 Saffron Hill, Farringdon, London, UK. A number of water and sewerage companies are actively looking at adding “intelligence” into the Wastewater Network.
This CIWEM-led event will identify the drivers and regulations relating to the Wastewater Network and discuss the application of technological solutions to challenges being faced by water and sewerage companies. It will showcase examples from Europe where “Smart” Wastewater Networks are already in use, and identify how experience gained in these cases may be applied in the UK.
This event will
- Highlight why there is a progression towards more intelligent Wastewater Networks
Show how developing “Smart” Wastewater Networks will deliver immediate and long-term benefits for your company
- Explain the technologies that are available to water companies and how they have been deployed elsewhere
- Demonstrate how the water industry can integrate with the wider concept of the Smart City
- Ensure you are up-to-date with the latest developments in this important area
- Develop your thinking in advance of PR19 around the benefits of “Smart” Wastewater Networks programmes
- Network with other suppliers and professionals in the sector who have experience in development of intelligent networks
Who should attend?
- Water and process industries
- Sensor, monitoring and instrumentation manufacturers
- Water and wastewater managers
- Consultants involved with delivery of schemes
- Stakeholders and NGOs
- Customer groups
- Water companies
For more information or to register click here.