The 4th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Conference will take place on Wednesday 25 February 2015 – Thursday 26 February 2015 in San Antonio, USA. ACI’s 4th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Conference will explore commercial aspects of carbon dioxide applications in several industries such as chemical, oil & gas, power and cultivation. The conference will evaluate potential benefits and challenges of investments in carbon dioxide utilization as well as analysing effects of joint ventures on carbon dioxide monetization.
The two day conference will consist of series of informative presentations followed by an interactive Q&A session. You will have an opportunity to participate in a panel discussion which will give deep insight on the views shared from different angles of the carbon dioxide utilization.
Exclusive Site Visit to Skyonic’s Mineralization Plant. San Antonio, Texas, USA. Tuesday 24th of February, 2015
During the afternoon of Tuesday 24th of February, a limited number of conference attendees will receive the unique opportunity to attend a site visit to Capitol SkyMine: the world’s first for profit carbon mineralization plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated to first come first serve basis. Please register you attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference. Transport will be provided to and from conference venue.
Site visit itinerary:
14.30 – Depart conference hotel – San Antonio, Texas
15:00 – Welcome address & guided tour of plant facilities
16.30 – Depart Capitol Skymine
17:00 – Drinks hosted by Skyonic (near to conference hotel)
CO2 Utilization industry: US in Global Context
Policies and regulations on CO2 Utilization
CO2 sourcing: ensuring a reliable supply
Challenges and opportunities in the transportation of CO2
CO2 Utilization in the power industry
CO2 as raw material in chemicals and fuel
CO2 Utilization in the oil and gas industry
CO2 in cultivation
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Joe Jones, CEO, Skyonic Corporation
- Paul Clark, Board Member, Climate Change & Emissions Managment Corporation (CCEMC)
- Martin Devenney, COO & President, CO2 to Products, Calera Corporation
- Timothy Held, Chief Technology Officer, Echogen Power Systems
- Bruce Dannenberg, Founder & CEO, Phytonix Corporation
- Hamad Al-Tassan, General Manager, SABIC
- Mark Allen, VP- Intergrated Carbon Solutions, Accelergy Corporation
- Mark Muir, COO, GreenFire Energy
- James J. Pasch, Principal Investigator, Sandia National Laboratories
- Amin Salehi-Khojin, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Barry Worthington, Executive Director, The United States Energy Association (USEA)
- Emily Cole, Chief Science Officer, Liquid Light
- Murray Reynolds, Director of Technical Services, Ferus Inc.
- Susan D. Hovorka, Senior Research Scientist, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas at Austin.
- David St. Angelo, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Joule Unlimited
- Dani Petrucci, FE-223 Division of Carbon Captureand Storage Research, Office of Fossil Energy, US Department of Energy (DOE)
- Paul Woods, CEO, Algenol
- David Helderbrant, Senior Research Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Labratory (PNNL)
- Steven Carpenter, Vice President, Advanced Resources Internationl, Inc.
- Charles Christopher, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Partnering in Innovation, Inc.
For further information or to register your attendance contact:
Claire Taylor-Payne, Tel: +44 (0)203 141 0601, Email: email@example.com