This event will take place on July 7 & 8, 2015 at the Hilton Sand Diego Mission Valley, in San Diego, California. At Energy Storage USA attendees can boost their businesses by learning how to prove the value of energy storage solutions, successfully commercialize technologies, prove bankability and win projects in the US market and beyond.
Billions of dollars will be invested in energy storage and this is the only event in the United States focused exclusively on the commercialization of storage, to help you bring your technology to market and win lucrative projects.
This is your chance to network with utilities, legislators, financiers, developers and those at the cutting edge of technological development to define your future strategy. Energy Storage USA will provide you with a platform to build
relationships with key financiers, utilities and strategic investors
that are vital to your business growth.
What You Will Learn
- OPTIMIZING PROJECT ECONOMICS: Examine the risks and advantages of different technology variations and applications to increase performance and achieve the very best ROI
- UTILITY PROCUREMENT: Get key lessons learned from successful project bidders and develop a winning strategy to guarantee your share of future procurement rounds
- SECURING INVESTMENT: Hear from leading banks and venture capitalists to identify the risks associated with energy storage technologies and how future backing can be secured for your project
- POLICY SUPPORT: Get updated on the regulation that is promoting energy storage and hear how successfully deploying projects will impact future policy, financing and market growth
- MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI: Get the latest on the performance and costs of systems in the field to identify the cost reduction opportunities for your future project
Leading experts that will help strengthen your commercialization strategy. At Energy Storage USA 2015 our expert speakers will help you propel your technology from demonstration to large-scale deployment, so you can position your solution as the most competitive in the market.
Confirmed C-level executives include:
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director of the Loan Programs Office (LPO), U.S. Department of Energy
- Ken Alston, Special Advisor for Finance, Office of the Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Richard L. Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance, New York Office of New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Dwayne Breger, Ph.D, Director, Renewable and Alternative Energy Development, Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Rosalie Roth, Energy Contracts, Southern California Edison
- Paul Delaney, Senior Engineer, Southern California Edison
- Charles Post, Principal, Energy Storage, Pacific Gas and Electric
- Jeffrey R Burket, Director – Engineering & Construction, NextEra™ Energy Resources
- Jacob McKee, Head – PV Engineering, E.ON
- David Josephson, Managing Director – Western Region, Export – Import Bank of the United States
- Joe Heinzmann, Senior Product Manager, GE Energy Storage
- Suzanne Escudier, Application Director – Renewable Energy & Energy Storage, S&C Electric Company
- Faisal El Azzouzi, Director – Advanced Energy Solutions, SunEdison
- Brian Carey, US Cleantech Advisory leader, PwC
- Dr. Nicola Peill-Moelter, Senior Director of Environmental Sustainability, Akamai
- Lincoln Bleveans, Power Resources Manager, Burbank Water & Power
- Johannes Rittershausen, Managing Director, Convergent Energy + Power
- Lawrence Jones, Vice President, Utility Innovation & Infrastructure Resilience, Alstom
- Frederick Redell, Managing Director – US, Abengoa
Tuesday 7 July
Day One will feature our exclusive keynote sessions that include policy makers, utilities, financiers and manufacturers at the forefront of the energy storage industry to deliver their insights on how to prove the value of your technology within the US energy mix.
These keynote presentations will provide your roadmap to secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come, including:
Hear from leading policy makers to get insight into the policies supporting commercialization, to see how you can best work with state and federal bodies to ensure expectations are met
Get the all-important utility perspective to understand their business drivers for energy storage and how you can be part of their procurement plans for years to come
Wednesday 8 July
Day Two of the conference will focus on how you can develop a robust commercialization roadmap so you can lead the charge towards large-scale deployment.
You will hear insight from key players in the energy storage industry, solar and wind developers and those at the forefront of R&D. Key takeaways include:
Be a part of a series of detailed industry debates to discuss if the cost curve and performance projections match realities
Get insight into how to reduce costs through proven system design and testing methods, with experts at the forefront of technology deployment
Meet leading financiers, developers and utilities that are critical to your business over 2 networking packed days!
This year’s event includes:
20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire energy storage value chain with extended networking breaks. Download the brochure here to keep updated with the latest attendee list for the event
Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your business objectives
Kick start your networking with 1 months access to the Energy Storage USA online networking centre, so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in San Diego.
Click here to register.