The ninth CR Reporting and Communications Summit will take place on November 10 and 11, 2015 at the Tower Bridge Hilton in London. ECRC15 is focused on driving efficiency and change through sustainability reporting and building trust and relevance with stakeholders.
This is Europe’s leading summit for CSR, Sustainability and Communication professionals looking to improve their sustainability reporting and communications strategy. It will feature 20+ expert speakers and 18+ interactive sessions.
- Use your report to drive positive change: Increase efficiency, drive loyalty and employee engagement through a relevant sustainable strategy
- Prepare for G4 implementation: Get to grips with materiality, understand what it really means for your business and look into the future of reporting
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice – bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Learn how to use your report to communicate and embed sustainable values throughout your organisation
Here are 5 new developments for this year’s Summit
1. More international perspectives: With leading sustainability companies from The Netherlands, USA, South Africa, Germany, Norway, Denmark and France (to name just a few) gain a variety of perspectives on the biggest issues of 2016 and beyond.
2. Fresh and interactive session formats: You can find answers specific to your own challenges with roundtable discussions, interactive voting and cross-sector brainstorms. Avoiding “death by PowerPoint.”
3. More Case Studies for Depth and Insight: Following popular demand, we have more case-studies than ever before. Get insight into the best CR Reporting success stories of 2015 to understand just how they did it… from concept to completion!
4. Focus on G4: With the deadline for GRI reports moving to the 4th version, at the end of 2015, this is your chance to get ahead of the game and learn from The GRI and brands that have already transitioned to the new standard.
5. Today’s biggest challenges tackled: Keeping in line with developments around supply chain reporting, human rights reporting and real-time data measurement the agenda has been designed to ensure you stay ahead of the curve in your CR Reporting process.
With over 120 of sustainability’s leading brands (ABN AMRO, Marks and Spencer, Orange, ArcelorMittal and Walgreens Boots Alliance) attending this year, it would be great for you to join us.
For more details, have a look at the Summit Brochure to see the full list of speakers and sessions at this year’s event
To register click here.