The Conference Board Change Management Workshops will take place on November 03 – 04 November, 2015 at Loyola University in Chicago, IL. The event is ideal for organizations that are struggling with change and looking to find new ways to lead business transformation in a world of constant and inevitable change.
This event is a set of three highly interactive workshops led by seasoned practitioners from USAA, Office Depot, ADP and AlignOrg Solutions who will share best practices and innovative approaches to thinking about, and delivering, real change.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn about how to lead change rather than just manage it
- Hear real-life examples from leading companies who have the same challenges you have
- Interact with presenters and fellow participants throughout the workshop style agenda
- Gain actionable ideas and tangible tools to address common issues no matter how large or small your organization is
- Takeaway tangible tools and approaches that the most well-respected companies are implementing with success
- Tangible tools and approaches that you can use immediately
- Clarity on what it takes to be an effective change leader
- New strategies and approaches for engaging employees and building change dialogue
- Proven principles to guide changing the way you change
Click here to download the agenda
Click here to register