The 14th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants will be held from October 20 to 22, 2015, in Brussels, Belgium. This event will take place immediately following the 5th International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems.
The workshop provides an International forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between wind energy and power transmission industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
- A major goal is to develop a platform for discussion and to share ideas and knowledge regarding the key issues.
To register click here.