Sustainable Brands ’15 London November 16-18, 2015, UK Beaumont Estate, London, United Kingdom. This event is the pace where brand, sustainability and design leaders find inspiration, tools and partnerships to drive business success and positive impact.
The Sustainable Brands global conference network is ground zero for sustainability, brand, and innovation professionals who gather from around the world. Live events are ideal for collectively aligning the community of brand innovators towards a common vision as well as convening members to share challenges and successes face to face.”
Reinvent yourself in response to changing norms. Dive deep into the brand innovation trenches at SB ’15 London and find detail-rich case studies, practical know-how and specific implementation tips to accelerate your business success.
Why Attend SB’15 (New Tools, Partners, Research and Thought Leadership)
- Get fresh ideas on leveraging the new UN Sustainable Development Goals in business and brand strategies going forward.
- Discover how advances in cognitive computing are enabling a revolution in real-time market intelligence and smart interaction with all stakeholders.
- Pick up new tools and tactics for making carbon offsets more popular, both internally and externally.
- Get tips on forming innovative partnerships and programs based on the peer-to-peer economy, responsible consumption, healthy lifestyles and other notable sustainability trends.
- Learn how to tackle systemic problems by analyzing and adjusting entire product categories and value chains.
Hundreds of thought leaders, brand innovators, designers, and business leaders from nearly 30 countries will gather to explore various topics and issues pertinent to sustainability and how to tap emerging innovations to successfully scale sustainability.