Online training to receive a Diploma on Corporate Sustainability will take place on Friday November 27th, 2015. This training is from Centre for Sustainability & Excellence (CSE) and it is Certified by IEMA.
This is a certified online course for all professionals, entrepreneurs and graduates who want to have a recognized qualification.
The philosophy of this online diploma is to provide you with a step-by-step introduction to corporate sustainability and with unique knowledge in a simple and practical way.
What you will get from the diploma on Corporate Responsibility:
- Practical Sustainability Strategies” an e-book, published by Wiley and one of the Best Sellers in Sustainability by Global Sustainability Expert, Nikos Avlonas
- Training material and practical updated knowledge on Corporate Sustainability
- Quizzes fto test what you learnt in every module
- Case Studies and videos from companies such as Apple and others
- Sustainability reports related to your sector
- A Special Assignment and Quiz to review what you learnt in each module (Please note you have 30 days to complete the online course and assignment)
- A Diploma on Corporate Sustainability certified by IEMA the leading not-for-profit organization in sustainability accreditations with thousands of members in 83 countries
- Free Material for the Online Diploma
Course policy and how to maintain your Diploma
For all our accredited online courses we trust RUZUKU as one of the best globally online platforms.
For maintaining your Diploma on Corporate Sustainability, individuals should complete an assignment provided by CSE every 12 months* or could join the advanced version of the course ‘’ Certified Sustainability Professional’’. A 10% discount is applicable for all participants in the online diploma.
In case you do not pass the final assignment of the diploma, you have the opportunity to repeat the course 30 days after your first registration with a discount fee of 20 percent.
Click here for tickets.