A live webinar on customer behaviour change will take place on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 10am GMT. It will feature directors from AkzoNobel, HP and Kellogg’s. Over 500 people are already scheduled to attend. This webinar titled Influence Customer Behaviour through Integrated Marketing and Sustainability
The webinar will specifically cover:
- What a successful integrated marketing and sustainability strategy looks like
- How to engage with marketing departments to see where sustainability fits in communications
- When to link sustainability more to brand messaging to influence behaviour change
- How to simplify messages to create consistency.
- Rupert Maitland Titterton: Senior Director Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainability Kellogg’s Europe
- Dr. Kirstie McIntyre: Director, WW Environmental Operations, HP Inc.
- David Brunt, Global Products and Services Sustainability Director, Akzonobel
- Krina Amin, Head of Strategy, Ethical Corporation
For more information contact Krina.firstname.lastname@example.org
To register click here. *
* If you cannot make the scheduled time for the live broadcast register anyways and Ethical Corporation will send a recording of the webinar.