This event will take place in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor on April 4-6, 2016. This capacity-building, “how to” conference, convened by Antioch University’s Center for Climate Preparedness & Community Resilience in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), is designed to build capacity for local decision makers from throughout the Eastern United States (EPA Regions 1-4).
The convening builds on the success of the May 2014 Local Solutions: Northeast Climate Change Preparedness Conference, which drew more than 500 participants from Washington, D.C., to Canada’s eastern provinces.
- Stan Meiburg Acting Deputy Administrator of the U.S. EPA.
- Avis Ransom Commission on Sustainability
City of Baltimore.
- Mark Jacobson
Professor of Civil and Enviro. Engineering
Director, Atmosphere/ Energy Program, Stanford University
Business Continuity Program.
- Bob Perciasepe
President, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions.
- Bill McKibben
- Other keynote and plenary speakers at the LOCAL SOLUTIONS conference include:
- Joel Scheraga; Senior Adviser for Climate Adaptation at the U.S.Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Pouyat Richard; Senior Policy Analyst, Climate Resilience and Land Use, Office of Science and Technology.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register.