This event will take place on April 25-29, 2016 at the Exhibition Grounds Hall 27, C 66, in Hannover, Germany. This is Europe’s largest trade fair platform for hydrogen, fuel cells and stationary batteries. More than 150 international exhibitors from 25 countries will showcase their latest products and services. The focal point of the Group Exhibit will be the storage of renewable energy by hydrogen generation or in stationary batteries directly. Numerous energy topics include Wind, solar, hydro and geothermal power, energy storage, power plant efficiency and many more! The Exhibit is part of HANNOVER MESSE the world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology.
- Established exhibition since 1995
- 5.000 m² exhibition area
- 15.000 m² Ride+Drive outdoor area
- 200 live streamed interviews
- presentations in two forums
- Daily VIP delegations
- Hydrogen generation
- Hydrogen storage and transport
- Fuel cell systems and applications: Stationary, automotive, mobile, special markets
Components and supplying technology
- Fuel cell and battery testing
- Stationary batteries
To register click here.