The inaugural Environment Analyst (EA) Business Summit will take place on Wednesday 28th September 2016 at One America Square, London, UK. This event is subtitled, “Accelerating Growth and Adding Value to Address Environmental Market Disruptors”. The EA Summit is a unique event aimed specifically at business leaders working within the environmental consultancy services sector.
This highly-focused one day event will bring together senior-level speakers from across the whole sector: consultants, contractors, regulators and clients. They will provide, first-hand, the latest thinking on a number of key issues.
Ample time has also been built into the programme for discussion and networking. Designated Q&A time after each session, interactive panel debates and roundtable discussion sessions each provide valuable opportunities for sharing opinions and valuable experiences with your peers. Extended refreshment breaks and the evening drinks reception allow for further discussion and networking, ensuring you make the most of your time out of the office.
- The current environmental consultancy market – policy drivers & constraints and growth opportunities
- Key sector snapshots including a focus on energy, natural resources and the opportunities arising from the Paris Agreement
- Exploring the impact and success of recent M&As and consolidation in the sector
- Internationalisation and export opportunities for UK environmental consultancies
- Client perspectives highlighting their future priorities and how they will look to procure and work with environmental consultants
- Partnering & collaboration and getting the best out of the Client – Consultant- Contractor relationship