Indonesia Renewable Power will take place February 27, 2017 – March 1, 2017 at Le Meridien Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia. At this event you will meet local and international power companies, municipalities and regulators, IPPs, renewable energy industry players (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro, waste-to-energy), project developers, EPC, equipment and technologies providers, delivery and transmission related companies, financial institutions, investors and project financiers, energy/power/legal consultants.
Optimal Thermochemical Utilization of your Agricultural Residues: Present & Future 27 February 2017, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Separately Bookable). Optimization of Dedicated Existing Thermal Assets Dealing with Agriculture Residues (palm oil or sugar based, rice, etc) – Current routes: improved dedicated combustion of biomass – Future routes: pyrolysis and biochar, gasification Optimization Through Biomass Upgrading: Upgrading Agri-Residues to Solid Bio-fuels – Torrefaction, pyrolysis and other ways to thermochemically valorize your residue streams
Partnering Investment, Technology & the FIT for Capacity Growth!
- Regulation Reforms in Feed-In Electricity Tariff (FIT);
- Opportunities Arising Enabling Renewables – PLN’s Snapshot;
- Projections Navigating the Challenges in Land Access & Regulatory Uncertainty Access to Project Financing;
- Investor’s Requirements for Bankability;
- Risk Viability & Progress of Solar;
- Wind Energy in Indonesia Developing Sustainable Hydropower Plant Tapping on Distributed Energy;
- Energy Storage for Scalability Technology Innovations to Accelerate Investment and Efficiency
Confirmed Speakers from:
- PT PLN (Persero)
- PT Star Energy
- UPC Renewables
- Mayer Brown JSM Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance