This event will take place on May 16th, 2017 at Thomson Reuters, 3 Times Square (7th Avenue between 42nd & 43rd Streets) 30th Floor, Carnegie Room, New York NY New York City. Diversity Driving Revenue is designed for investors to explore how diversity and inclusion can provide insights into risk management and drive financial outperformance long-term.
3:00pm – 3:30pm: Registration & Networking
3:30pm – 3:40pm: Welcome – Patsy Doerr Thomson Reuters
3:40pm – 4:00pm: Roadmap
4:00pm – 5:00pm: Investor Panel
5:00pm – 5:15pm: Networking Break
5:15pm – 6:15pm: Impact in Action Panel
6:15pm – 6:30pm: Living Diversity – A Conversation with Christina Lewis Halpern
6:30pm – 8:00pm: Networking Reception
* All times in EST
- Liesel Pritzker-Simmons Co-Founder & Principal Blue Haven Initiative
- Christina Lewis Halpern Founder & Executive Director All Star Code
- Miljana Vujosevic Director – Impact Investments Prudential Financial
- Patsy Doerr Global Head, Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion Thomson Reuters
- Sheila Herrling Sr Vice President, Social Innovation The Case Foundation
- David Enriquez Sr Investment Officer – Private Equity Bureau of Asset Management, NYC Comptrollers Office
- Glen MacDonald Sr Vice President, Institutional Client Advisor US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Scott Reeves Vice President & Portfolio Manager US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Mina Pacheco Nazemi Founder & Managing Parther Aldea Capital Partners
- Elizabeth Chou Parther New Markets Venture Partners
- Michael Lent CIO Veris Wealth Partners
This event is brought to you by Big Path Capital, Celebrating its 10-year anniversary in 2017 (see Impact Capitalism Summit Nantucket). The NY event is one of the stops on Big Path Capital’s Impact Capitalism Train Stop Tour. This is a national tour to advance the impact investing discussion locally, regionally, and beyond. Big Path Capital is convening a series of conversations across the country around how impact investors can contribute to the long-term health and prosperity within their respective regions.
People are welcome to join the discussion and help connect the dots between the places that we live and those who are committed to generating substantial yet sustainable financial results alongside vitally important social and environmental benefits. They call this SmarterMoney+.
The train stop tour is designed for family offices, family principals, and private foundations & executive staff directly involved in investment decision-making, who are exploring new ways to align assets and mission.
To register for the Impact Diversity Event in NY Click here.