The 2017 Sustainable Business Summit – London will take place on November 15, 13:00 – 17:00 and November 16 9:00 – 13:00 at Bloomberg LP, City Gate House, 39-45 Finsbury Square, London,
UK. Sustainability is Good Business – and a Powerful Investment. Bringing business leaders and investors together has made Bloomberg’s Sustainable Business Summits a uniquely influential setting for sustainability dialogues across North America.
Bloomberg is pleased to invite select leaders to its inaugural London Sustainable Business Summit. This summit will host exclusive conversations at the intersection of investing and finance, business leadership and strategy.
The Summits are designed for executives and innovators who know sustainability is good business – and a powerful investment. Bloomberg’s senior-level Sustainable Business conversations are dynamic and actionable.
European business leaders will discuss:
- Their strategies and experiences integrating sustainability into their supply chains – downstream, upstream and post-consumer
- How they are working to embed the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into their corporate strategy while expanding value to their shareholders
Leading European investors will share:
- How they evaluate ESG factors in their allocations decisions
- Whether green and social bonds deliver on their promise to drive sustainable and inclusive growth
- How the momentum in clean energy investment is driving a transition toward greener investments
Click here to request an invitation